-You-Beauty Studio is bound by the privacy laws and guidelines of Australia in relation to the management of personal information. This is enforced by provisions under the Privacy Act 1988. A copy of the provisions is available from the office of the federal privacy commissioner Australia, http://www.privacy.gov.au.
-You-Beauty Studio is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information and to protecting that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration and destruction.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION: Your personal information is only collected when it is reasonably necessary to do so, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities and is usually collected through information provided by you on your client information cards, on our website and/or through promotions, competitions and consumer queries.
This information may include:
• your name, postal address, contact number(s) and email address;
- age, date of birth and gender;
- username and password;
• information about your preference for products or services we offer from time to time;
• information on any health conditions you may have;
• payment information such as your credit card details for products, services and cancellation fees (if applicable);
• information on the products and services we have provided to you;
• details of any prizes you may have won;
• a record of any queries you have made;
- information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page), or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications. Most mobile applications allow you to turn off location services;
• and other information you have provided to us.
Information may be used by You-Beauty Studio for marketing and product analysis. This may include the forwarding of publications and information about special offers, new products or competitions to you by post or by email.
If you request information, join mailing lists or provide feedback about any of our products or services, you will be asked to provide contact details and/or a mailing address.
You-Beauty Studio undertakes not to disclose, sell, rent or trade your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, and all third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
INFORMATION QUALITY: You-Beauty Studio aims to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the handling of your personal information by us, please contact us at: You-Beauty Studio At: Privacy Officer 6/25 Macquarie Place, Macquarie Canberra, ACT, Australia 2614 Email: email@example.com
INFORMATION SECURITY: At You-Beauty Studio, security is a priority. We use technologies and processes such as access control procedures, network firewalls, secure web server and encryption to protect the security and privacy of information travelling to, from and within our website. We ensure website security is up to date and regularly upgraded if/when necessary.