A results-oriented peel solution with cotton round pads that reduces the look of uneven pigmentation. Lactic and mandelic acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells while licorice root and our Natural Hydroquinone Alternative from African potato and tara tree brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers’ Choice Awards: Favorite Hyperpigmentation Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Exfoliator, Hi Style Best Beauty Buys, 2019
Winner of Best Hyperpigmentation Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Winner of Best Brightening Peel, Elite Magazine Green Beauty Awards, China, 2016
- Licorice Root: promotes skin elasticity, brightens the appearance of pigmentation, fights the look of wrinkles
- Daisy Blossom: cleans skin, brightens the appearance of pigmentation.
- Lactic Acid: exfoliates, accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and tara tree for a smooth, radiant looking complexion
- Azelaic Acid: antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation Baobab: antioxidant, brightens and tones the skin, moisturizes, reduces the look of inflammation
- Mandelic Acid: gently exfoliates, effective at treating the look of fine lines and redness
- Clary Sage Oil: calming; balances oil production
Dispense one to two pumps of the solution on one of the dual-textured cotton round pads provided. Apply in circular motions covering the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and leave on.
Use up to three times per week as required.
IMPORTANT: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure.
- Reduces the look of dark spots
- Skin tone is improved
- Skin looks refined and smoothed with reduced appearance in hyperpigmentation
- Skin is moisturized and more vitalized
- Complexion appears bright and even
- Skin is prepared to receive further treatments for increased benefits
- Results are enhanced when using entire Bright Skin VitaSkin™ Solution